The buyer is a decisive, energetic and experienced entrepreneur with specialist knowledge.
- Our client is an international player operating in the market for power systems, or power trains, with its own products as well as a trading and service component. The buyer wishes to acquire a company stand-alone and separate from the group. Some overlap with the group is an advantage.
- The buyer has the right knowledge and expertise to take the company to the next level, due to his entrepreneurial experience and network.
- The buyer can be characterised as a hands-on no-nonsense entrepreneur who, with a clear vision and the connecting ability between people and organisation, is able to lead a company, grow and above all innovate it.
- Buyer has a strong track record with regard to professionalisation, growth and innovation; this matches seamlessly the needs of a scale-up company. The buyer has experience in acquisitions and thus has the knowledge and skills to make the acquisition go smoothly.
The buyer is looking for a company active in high-end electromechanics.
- Preferably, the company is active in the market of high-end electro mechanics and software and must have its own product and/or software.
- The head office is located in the Netherlands.
- The company has achieved its first turnover and has sufficient growth potential to be further developed by means of an acquisition.
Acquisition of a majority stake in the company is the starting point. In case of an interesting proposition, a minority interest could also be an option.