International trading company with over 30 years of industry experience
Leveraging a unique network of supply and import channels to faciltate the trade of secondary raw materials between companies active in the paper, converting and hygiene industries
After having built a strong foundation for the Company in the past thirty years, the shareholders wish to sell 100% of the shares in the Company. Nevertheless, they are committed to remain involved during a mutually determined transitional period to facilitate a seamless handover.
- Profound and extensive product knowledge regarding secondary raw materials used in the paper, converting and hygiene industries (+30 years' experience).
- Unparalleled service in the industry by arranging all transportation logistics and effectively aligning supply with demand, ensuring a seamless experience for all parties involved.
- Over the past 30 years, the Company has built long-term relationships with its suppliers, carriers and buyers resulting in access to a wide international network.
- Ample growth opportunities: The Company has initiated the next phase of growth by entering new geographical markets with significant growth potential.
- Credit limit is considerably underutilised, providing substantial room for upcoming transactions. This implies that a potential buyer is not compelled to attract extra financial resources to pay suppliers during day-to-day trading activities.