Mark van DijckManager
During the final stage of his Master’s in Finance at Tilburg University, Mark started his career as a Food Commodity Trader at Kuhne & Heitz in 2014. From the start, he was responsible for frozen food trading with customers in Europe and was later given ultimate responsibility for trading with customers in the Middle East. In addition to pricing/trading, the international trade in food commodities is mainly characterised by relationship management, which meant he was often on the road or visiting his customers in Europe and the Middle East.
After obtaining his Master’s degree in Finance, he wanted a job in which sales, finance and relationship management came together and therefore continued his career at M&A boutique IRIS Corporate Finance in 2016. Focused on transactions in the European SME market with a size between €5m and €100m, he has been involved in a large number of sell-side and buy-side transactions in various sectors over the past 7+ years. He took final responsibility for both national and international deals in Flexible Labour, IT, Software, TMT (agencies), Manufacturing and Leisure.
Selection deals Mark:
Software & ICT
- ParentPay Ltd. acquired Parentcom (sell-side)
- NIBC acquired Cubics IT (sell-side)
- Techone acquired Mc-Data (sell-side)
- HeadFirstSource Group acquired Staffing Management Services (sell-side)
- Labour Power Company acquired International Flex Job (sell-side)
TMT & Leisure:
- Scheepens Creative Agency’s acquired Campagne (buy-side)
- Train More acquired The New York Gym (sell-side)
- La Cubanita acquired Holland Evenementen Groep (nu DeKaap) (buy Side)
Industrie & food:
- Air Liquide S.A. koopt Cryotainer (sell side)
- Snack Connection koopt QFT Trading (sell side)
Link with Marktlink
“It is difficult to work in M&A in the Netherlands and not come across Marktlink. I encountered Marktlink several times in recent years, during deals or in the market. I passionately support entrepreneurs with important strategic decisions and ambitions in the field of M&A by combining years of experience in dealmaking & finance. I very much believe in Marktlink’s international and proactive approach to becoming the largest M&A specialist focused on SMEs in Europe. Its increasingly valuable database with input from its own international offices obviously offers enormous value to clients. Marktlink’s journey is far over and I am happy to contribute to it”.