Unique and growing franchise concept in coffee segment
1 - 10
< 5 mln
- The company is a franchisor in the coffee segment.
- The franchisor acts as a facilitating organisation, resulting in low costs and low
overhead; a solid gross margin is realised.
- The company has grown into a mature company with multiple, stable income
streams, which means that the company’s dependence on any single source of revenue is limited.
- The entrepreneur is a pioneer and still sees plenty of potential and growth
opportunities, but this role is not for him.
- To take the organisation to the next level, a different type of entrepreneur or
partner is required.
- Interesting for an MBI candidate with franchise experience, an existing
franchise organisation or a strategic buyer that has a link with coffee.