Regional market leader looking to acquire employment agencies for further growth and diversification
10 - 20 mln
The company achieved strong organic growth in recent years and has invested in scalability. As a result, it is actively looking to grow further through acquisitions for the following reasons:
- Increase market share
- Sector diversification
- Create synergies
The company has the desire and ambition to accelerate growth alongside organic growth through a targeted buy-and–build growth strategy to further reinforce its market position in the Netherlands. This involves a specific search for specialised temporary employment companies that fit well with the group’s culture and are keen to join a larger organisation.
The company currently operates mainly in the maritime and technology sectors. In addition to these sectors, the company aspires to expand further in the following sectors:
- Oil and petrochemical
- Technology/high-tech production
- Temporary employment agency with a focus on Dutch and Eastern European workers.
- Local and regional market leader in its focus segments.
- Experienced and entrepreneurial management team with a broad network.
- Invests in real estate for housing migrant workers as well.