The company in general
- Project Drive (code name) is a company active in the production and sale of power transmission products such as gearboxes and sprockets.
- The in-house design and engineering department enables the company to produce on customer design and demand.
- The company delivers to customers in various industries such as; logistics, e-mobility, rescue equipment, food industry, machine building industry, etc
- 20-30 employees
- Located in the South of the Netherlands
- Revenue approx. € 4 million and EBITDA positive
- The company has a loyal, experienced and committed staff.
- In recent years, the company has invested over €1 million in machinery.
- Balanced spread in existing customers in both turnover and margin.
- 25% of customers are located in the DACH region and 75% in the Benelux region.
- Recent investments in the production facility and new sales activities are paying off.
- The current owner of the company is considering a 100% sale of the shares.