Experienced and commercially driven entrepreneur seeks to acquire manufacturing and/or trading company
10 - 50
< 5 mln
After gaining experience at a multinational company (consumer electronics) and running a family business for about 20 years, the entrepreneur opted for a sabbatical. During this period, the entrepreneur lived, worked and travelled in Africa with his family. After this sabbatical, he is now full of energy to take up a new challenge as an entrepreneur, possibly via a Management Buy-in.
The entrepreneur is looking for an SME business where he can make the most of his passion and added value. The company preferably meets the characteristics below.
Manufacturing and/or trading company with own products/brands and an international component or potential are on top of the list. Preferably based in eastern or central Netherlands, or within reasonable travelling distance.
- 20 years of entrepreneurial experience
- International sales and marketing experience
- International procurement experience (especially Asia)
- Passion and strength in product development and marketing
- Strong in financial and organisational structuring
- Experienced in (expanding into) an omnichannel organisation
- Master’s degree in Business Administration)