Asset-light logistiek dienstverlener
1 - 10
< 5 mln
The company is a flexible logstics service provider specialising in cross-border transportation, warehousing and customs brokerage.
The business can roughly be divided into three categories:
- Warehousing: handling and storage activities
- Customs brokerage
- Freight forwarding: cargo activities
1. Asset-light concept: The company leases its warehouse and works with trusted partners for its cargo activities.
2. Local presence with a global scope: The warehouse is located in the centre of the Netherlands. Its location and global partner network enable the company to serve customers from all over the world.
3. Loyal customer base: The customer base consists of globally renowned names which outsource the majority of their distribution and logistics activities to the company.
4. Flexible: The company can easily shift from one service category to another due to its relatively small size.
5. One-stop shop: The company acts as a one-stop shop for companies looking for a supply chain partner because of its service offering.
The entrepreneur acquired the company in 1991. Since then, the company developed
into a fully integrated logistics service provider. Today, the company can be
characterised as an asset-light, integrated logistic service provider. The entrepreneur is
looking for a strategic partner who can take the company to the next stage and is open
to continuing part of his operational tasks.