- The Company has been the advisor and installer of passive fire prevention solutions in the construction and industry sectors in both the Netherlands and Belgium for well
over many years.
- It offers a wide range of fire prevention solutions to a diversified portfolio of customers, such as resistant cladding, penetrations, and sprayed concrete.
- With loyal and returning customers, the company has a certain degree of recurrence in its yearly turnover.
- In addition, turnover is driven by both projects and service and maintenance contracts with a maturity of 3 to 5 years.
- As a result of changed ambitions, the owner explores the opportunity to sell (a portion of) his shares to safeguard the Company and its continuity after 33 years of service with the firm.
- The owner of the Company wishes to bring a financial or a trade buyer on board to reach its growth phase. Therefore, the current owner wishes to remain operationally, strategically and commercially involved, depending on the final deal and type of buyer.
- The ideal partner is preferably willing to work on a concrete business plan – in association with the current owner in which his position is discussable – to:
- hire a director and/or project manager who can take over the operational duties of the current owner;
- actively target new customers (both geographically and across sectors);
- increase cross-selling opportunities with e.g., other construction services;
- actively roll out a buy-and-build plan in a fragmented market with many players.