#15 | June 2022
In his foreword, Managing Partner Tom Beltman mentions that among entrepreneurs the willingness to sell is as high as ever. “As strong believers in Europe, we see opportunities for Marktlink and entrepreneurs to guide and conclude international deals. That is precisely why we have opened two new branches outside the Netherlands in a short period of time. And it doesn’t shop there, we intend to expand further.”
In this edition, we discuss our growth in various ways. You can read about our newest office in Manchester, the success of Marktlink Investment Partners and the launch of Welt, but also about the developments at M-Ready, the ambitions of HR and more.
We take pride in the fact that as many as two deals in the magazine were handled by an all-female deal team. Petra Borkent and Merel Smink have shown that women in finance can hold their own. An overview of all dealstories in our magazine:
- Strong as steel (growth) strategy for Petersen Metaalbescherming
- Mountain Residences: It’s now time to be fully focussed on project development
- Tomatenhakenwikkelbedrijf Van den Wijngaart is reaping the benefits after successful deal
- Employment Group broadens its horizon with the acquisition of WerkNu
- Sale to Arli Hemsson gives Luxform an even brighter future
- de Vries Installatietechnieken B.V. and VDK Groep share the same philosophy
- Loyals: We don’t have to be the biggest, we want to remain the best
- 706 Seating Group: AVerest will not sit in our chair; they will complement us
- ETB Cas Sombroek: What if the next generation is not ready to take over your family business?
- Consulta is preparing for new successes after acquisition by Care Cosmetics
Browse through the magazine or download the magazine.