Solar PV systems installer and wholesaler looking for a new owner
100 - 500
20 - 50 mln
The company has over 11 years of experience and has shown incredible growth in recent years. Additionally, the company has both an installation branch (>95% residential solar power systems) and an online wholesale branch (direct2consumer and small PV installers).
The company specialises in the supply and installation of Solar PV systems for both the private and the business market; from advice to installation.
With a hybrid market approach, the company manages to attract customers throughout most of the Netherlands. Because of its good services, previous customers often bring in new customers.
With a strong sales team, an in-house installation company and an increasing demand for solar panels, the company is ready to grow.
- The company is an independent top 10 player in the Netherlands.
- Active in both the B2B and B2C market.
- Recently started its own outlets to sell solar panels and charging systems online.
- Centrally located with national coverage.
- The company has its own installation company to fully unburden the customer.
- Contracts with other installers throughout the Netherlands.
- The company has premium partnerships with some of its suppliers
- A large customer base of consumers and small-scale installers.
Due to the strong growth in recent years, the entrepreneurs are looking for a strong partner to enter the next growth phase and seize the various opportunities in the market. The entrepreneurs want to remain actively involved in the company as shareholders after the transaction.