Low-end jewellery brand with unique proposition
10 - 50
5 - 10 mln
- The company has been a unique jewellery brand for women aged 15 to 60 for over a decade. One of the company’s unique selling points is its unique own-developed concept.
- The uniqueness of this concept is that women can design and personalise their jewellery according to outfit, occasion, and season.
- The company’s customers (B2B) are mainly boutiques and gift shops (no jewellery shops), 85% of those in the Benelux region.
- The company launched a brand webshop to initiate B2C sales and to approach the younger target group (women aged 15 to 30) more effectively.
- This brand webshop is growing quickly and provides a solid foundation to roll out a successful international omnichannel strategy.
01 Strong, multi-decade brand legacy
02 Powerful retail network in the Netherlands and Belgium
03 In-house product design
04 Returning customer base with low churn
05 Growing (online) fanbase
06 Margin-driven business model with high EBITDA to cash conversion
07 Further exploiting the omnichannel strategy by focussing on online sales channels
08 Diversifying the current product portfolio
09 Expanding business in Europe
10 Adding new target groups
The current shareholder wishes to fully retire and would like to sell the company, preferably 100% of the shares. The ideal buyer would be a strategic buyer, a financial buyer active in the sector, or an MBI candidate familiar with retail and e-commerce, who will be able to exploit and unlock the company’s growth potential.