- The company is a full-service Ophthalmology and Optometry in the Midwest of the USA with 6 strategically placed clinical and optical retail locations.
- The company has the following core-services: Standard & Premium Cataracts, Glaucoma Specialists, Cosmetic & Oculoplastic, LASIK Vision Correction, General Ophthalmology, Dry Eye Treatment and Premium Corrective Eyewear & Contact Lenses.
Significant growth opportunities
- The company is currently operating at 50% capacity, with the ability to immediately support surgical volume increases.
- The practice has demonstrated growth through acquisitions and currently maintains robust pipeline of potential expansion opportunities.
Market leaders with wide geographic reach
- The company is conveniently located in an underserved region and is positioned as the premier comprehensive eyecare practice in its market.
- The company’s medical expertise and reputation draws patients from across the region.
Technical Leading Edge
- The company focuses on the most advanced technology and techniques to serve patients.
- The practice is an early adopter of advanced laser cataract procedures and intraocular lens technology.
- Premium interocular refractive procedures are a significant area of expertise.
Shareholders have elected to pursue a growth strategy with an investment partner. The company is seeking an acquirer or partner that can provide scale and/or resources to expand the business.
While the shareholders intend to realize a significant portion of their investment, they are committed to a long term engagement with a partner and to maintaining a minority ownership stake in a recapitalized entity.