- The group has served the home automation sector since 1993.
- The group develops hi-tech solutions, related to smart home and domotics, for both domestic and industrial clientele.
- Through years the group has entered new complementary sectors such as automation for shading systems, wireless alarm systems, industrial doors and smart buildings.
- In 2017 they sold in more than 100 countries around the world.
- The group employs over 1.500 employees and has a turnover of €325 million with a 16% EBITDA margin.
- Primary targets are expected to be companies operating in access automation and access control sectors.
- Turnover: €20 million up to €100million.
- Equity Value up to €100 million. The Company is available to discuss the acquisition of specific top targets (high profitability, innovative technology, known brand, strong market position) also over €100 million Equity Value.
- Sound and profitable companies.
- Strong management in place to stay.
- Main focus on Mexico (especially gates & doors Access Control and Alarm Systems).
- EU: Germany and France as top targets (all sectors).
- East EU: the Czech Republic, Poland and Bulgaria.
- Asia: Korea, Malaysia and Vietnam.