Fast-growing player in personalised gifts is looking for a buyer
10 - 50
< 5 mln
The company on offer is a trading company with its own production and brands in wines, corporate gifts and personalised bottles in the Western Netherlands region. Since its establishment, the company has been active in both corporate and private markets, where it generates 85% and 15% of its turnover respectively. The company distinguishes itself by its innovative character, unique concept and extensive logistic capabilities. Recently, the company also started operating in neighbouring countries, where a great deal of growth is yet to be achieved with its distinctive products. The company has grown into an established name with about 15 employees and around €4.6 million in turnover.
- Personalisation opportunities – The company is recognised as innovative in terms of personalisation opportunities for its gift packages and bottles.
- Growth potential – because most sales are generated through online platforms, sales can be increased if the company implements an online marketing strategy. In terms of production capacity, the company can grow to over € 10 million in sales. In addition, international possibilities and the growing corporate gifts market offer many opportunities.
- Online findability – The company has excellent online findability in the area of themed and Christmas gifts. Thanks to a range of new tools, the company will be even better findable as from 2022.
After years of growth, the shareholders intend to transfer the company to a new party who can make the business prosper even more. The shareholders have indicated that they are open to a transfer period to be determined, either to profit from the potential growth opportunities together with the right buyer or to ensure a proper transfer of the company. The type of buyer will determine who will stay on for a transfer period.
- Approximate revenue of €4.6 million in 2021
- Approximate EBITDA of €770,000 in 2021
- Sales CAGR of around 65% (2019 – 2021)
- EBITDA CAGR of around 119% (2019 – 2021)
- Based in the Western Netherlands
- Approximately 15 employees