E-commerce company in plants is looking for expansion
50 - 100
10 - 20 mln
- The buyer is a leading company in the e-commerce market for plants, with sales throughout Europe.
- PLNTS.com is an e-commerce company focused on baby plants and rare plants. The company’s sales area is the whole of Europe, with most of its turnover generated in Germany.
- The company is part of a group of companies including a nursery. The group was created from this nursery and is a family business. PLNTS.com is therefore making the acquisitions from a strategic point of view to strengthen the e-commerce business unit.
- The company has built a unique position in the online plant market over the past year and has experienced significant organic growth.
- The company currently operates in a very fragmented market and wishes to grow in this market through acquisitions.
- The buyer is searching for a company, active in e-commerce in the field of plants and related activities.
- The target is active in the market of plants with e-commerce activities. However, related activities such as pots may be interesting.
- The target is a (financially) healthy company with sufficient growth potential. Located in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany.
- A minimum turnover of €500K
- Acquisition of a 100% share interest in the company is the starting point