- The company is a leader in the design and manufacturing of professional kitchen equipment: horizontal cooking, ovens and washing.
- In 2017 the company had a turnover of over €20 million of which 25% for sales in Italy and the remaining 75% equally divided between Germany, France and Spain.
- Targets should design and manufacture professional kitchen equipment for the hospitality sector.
- Products: preference for producers of horizontal kitchens (hobs), ovens and blast chillers.
- Line extension: also interested in manufacturers of specialist solutions not present in the current portfolio of the company that allows expanding the offer: loggers (chiller segment) or bakeries and artisan bakeries.
- Enterprise value up to €50 million with a multiple between 6x and 8x EBITDA.
- Only companies with a positive EBITDA, no turnaround.
- Main focus on the North Europe, preferably Germany and Austria.
- East Europe, preferably Poland and the Czech Republic.