The company’s core business consists of selling and distributing consumer goods under its own private labels via Amazon’s (and Bol.com’s) online platform and extensive fulfilment network. The company has 5 protected brands and 16 unique products which are currently sold in 8 different markets.
- High organic listings: significant investments in product appearance and SEO optimisation has resulted in natural high listings that are deemed valuable for branding and search terms.
- Proprietary products: the company sells high quality products with a strong brand, which ensures that even sophisticated FBA (Fulfilment by Amazon) competitors will struggle to outsell or outrank its products.
- Flexibility: all products are produced and stored in China and can be relabeled and have their destinations changed if demand in a specific market changes in any way.
USA, Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Germany, France and The Netherlands.
- Efficiently organised organisation with a strong revenue base and healthy profit margins.
- Extremely solid revenue spread among 8 different marketplaces.
- Highly flexible and efficient inbound and outbound logistic system.
- The current operating base is highly scalable without the need for any substantial investment.
- Growth can easily be generated by launching new product variations or by entering new markets.
- The company already has 9 new product variations that will be launched in 2020.
- The current owners of the company have developed the company into a successful and profitable organisation. However, two of the three shareholders would like to develop and explore new business opportunities and are therefore willing to transfer their shares to a new enthusiastic owner.
- Depending on the buyer, one of the shareholders would be happy to continue his activities for the company and is interested in teaming up with a buyer to further expand the company.