A premium Dutch leading brand in consumer electronics
2.500.000 - 5.000.000
A unique premium Dutch leading brand in consumer electronics. The company is a market leader in the Benelux and is a top 3 leading premium brand in Europe in its niche market. Due to the brand’s premium designs, great product functionality and selective marketing strategy, the company is considered as the premium trademark.
- Top 3 leading brand in Europe – the company is a value market leader in the Benelux and is a top 3 leading premium brand in Europe in its niche market.
- International character – 0ver 30% of sales concerns export trade. The company has a strong European presence. The brand is sold in over 15 countries around the world, with a focus on the Benelux countries.
- Best reviews on e-commerce websites – products are unrivalled in functionality, quality and design, which is corroborated by online reviews and the extensive trophy case.
- Easy to include in online platforms – because of the good online reputation, the company can easily be expanded to online marketplaces and platforms.
- Leading through innovation – The company is closely involved in the (co-)development of new products. Recently two new flagship products have been launched. Besides the current portfolio, three new innovative products are expected to launch in 2020.
- Easily adoptable for strategic buyers – the company has a lean and mean organisation. The product niche category can quickly be added to a wider portfolio of consumer (electronic) products, which makes it easily adoptable for a strategic buyer.
The current owners built a sustainable business with a competitive edge. However, they realise that the company is on the brink of a new (growth) phase and they acknowledge that they are not the right persons to grow the business further in the future. In addition, they own and manage other companies, where they acknowledge full focus on the business will be beneficial to the companies results. Therefore, they consider a sale of 100% of shares. They are willing to remain within the company during a transition period.